Rental Information For Tenants
At Looking Glass Property Management, we believe that relationships are key for a successful rental experience. Mandi is very knowledgeable of the Brevard area. Depending on your needs, Mandi can recommend the best accommodations for your vacation. Mandi has high expectations for her rental portfolio. Her philosophy is, “if I won’t stay in it, I won’t manage it.”Mandi only manages homes that are clean, well maintained, and easily accessible. Mandi has established systems for preventive and responsive maintenance. She also has established relationships with sub-contractors resulting in priority service for work orders. Mandi has conducted walk-through inspections for all her properties to ensure compliance with the NC Vacation Rental Act.
Please review the following prior to booking:
- 3% Convenience Fee for Credit Card Payments. There is no charge for an ACH Checking Acct payment.
- Occupancy Taxes and cleaning fees are charged to each tenancy and are disclosed on the Vacation Rental Agreement. They are subject to change on the listing page.
- Security Deposits will be returned with 45 days of departure.
- Cell phones are not usable across our entire county. Please discuss this with the property manager prior to booking.
Mandi has over 15 years of experience in property management. She has a proven reputation for providing quality properties with responsive maintenance. Criteria and requirements for tenancy are as follows:
- Online application must be submitted.
- $20 non-refundable application fee per applicant.
- Photo ID required of all applicants.
- Criminal and Credit report required, Property Manager will acquire these.
- Verification of income required.
- Rent must not exceed 35% of your monthly gross income.
- All properties are non-smoking.
- Security Deposits are equal to one month’s rent.
- Pet fees are non-refundable. $200 for first pet. $100 for each additional.
- Renter’s insurance is required on all homes. Certificate of Insurance required at lease signing.
- All lease signings must be done in person at Looking Glass Property Management Office.
- All homes are professionally cleaned prior to move-in.
- Online rent pay available.
- All work orders are to be submitted by email to Mandi@LookingGlassRentals.com
Equal Housing Opportunity
Looking Glass Property Management, LLC does not discriminate against any protected class as defined by Federal or local Fair Housing Laws.
When showing or leasing a rental property, Looking Glass Property Management, LLC, and its AGENTS will be representing the interests of the PROPERTY OWNER. Looking Glass Property Management, LLC and its AGENTS must also furnish the PROPERTY OWNER any information obtained from you and from any other sources which is material to the transaction or which might influence the PROPERTY OWNER'S decision to lease.
In compliance with the laws and/or regulations regarding the screening of residents, this letter serves as notification of the agency used for the credit and criminal reporting process. These agencies are:
Intellicorp Records, Inc.
3000 Auburn Drive, Suite 410
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
(V) (866) 202-1436
(F) (216) 450-5279
CIC Consumer Relations
42913 Capital Drive, Unit 101
Lancaster, CA 93535
(V) (800) 288-4757 Option 5
(F) (888) 797-2254
Starpoint Screening/The LIG Group
520 E Zaragoza
Pensacola, FL 32502
(V) (877) 330‐2444
(F) (877) 349‐2175