Brevard Elementary School | Brevard, NC
- Children achieve more when parents, teachers, and children all share the responsibility of educating them.
- Schools should be a caring, loving, and safe environment for everyone.
- Children should leave our school prepared for the next level of learning.
- A positive atmosphere is needed in order to boost student and staff morale.
- All students, parents, and staff deserve respect.
- All students and staff should feel successful and be recognized for their achievements.
- A complete education includes the arts, physical education, and instruction in technology.
- High expectations should be set for every child.
- Education is one of the most important jobs a child has to do when growing up.
- Parents should be supportive and involved in all aspects of their child's education.
**This information is taken from Brevard Elementary School website.
Address & Quick Info
399 Greenville Hwy
Brevard, NC 28712
Homes around Brevard Elementary
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Brevard Elementary.
(all data current as of 4/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.